加入收藏

办公资料库

办公首页

会员登陆

您所在的位置: 办公时尚-您的办公专家办公新闻物流货代 → 文章正文

英汉对照报关常用单词、词组及语句
来源:转载自网络  2006-6-9   作者:会员投稿  评论

     import quota 进口配额
    
     import surcharge进口附加费,进口附加税
    
     insurance conditions 保险条件
    
     insurance documents 保险条件
    
     insurance documents支付手段
    
     insurance policy 保险单
    
     landed price 卸岸价格
    
     landed terms目的港岸上交货价
    
    
     landed wight 到岸重量
    
     letter of guarantee (l/g) 保证书,保函
    
     letter of credit (l/c)信用证
    
     ocean marine bill of leading 海运提货
    
     named bill of lading 记名提单
    
     negotiable letter of credit 可转让信用证
    
     offer 报价,报盘
    
     pro forma invoice形式发票
    
     quota periods 配额期
    
     quota quantities 配额数量
    
     shut_out cargo 退关货
    
     sight letter of credit 即期信用证
    
     short_landing 短卸
    
     short_landing certificate 短卸证明书
    
     survey report on wight重量鉴定证明书
    
     transshipment goods 转运货物
    
     transit goods 过境货物
    
     free on board (fob)船上交货(价)
    
     free carrier(fca)货交承运人(价)
    
     cost insurance and freight (cif)成本,保险加运费(价)
    
    
     prompt shipment即刻装运
    
     irrebocable credit 不可撤消的信用证
    
    
     
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
     excuse me,are you mr.pierre from paris?
     请问,您是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生吗?
    
     i work in the china national machinery import and exiport corporation.
     我在中国机械进出口总公司工作。
    
     i have been assigned to negotiate business with you.
     公司委派我和你们具体洽谈业务。
    
     i’m the manager of the china national textiles import and export corporation.
     我是中国纺织品进出口总公司的经理。
    
     you may take a rest today and we’ll talk about out business tomorrow.
     今天您先休息休息,业务的事明天再谈。
    
     if there is an opportunity, we’d like to see your manager.
     如果有机会,我们想见一见你们的经理。
    
     our manager wuld like to invite you to dinner this evening at the beijing roast duck restaurant.
     今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
    
     our company mainly deals in chinese arts and crafts.
     我们公司主要经营工艺品。
    
     you can talk the business ober with mr. wang who is in charge of this line.
     具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
    
     let’s hope for good cooperation between us.
     希望我们能很好的合作。
    
     i wish you all brisk business and continued debelopment in our business dealings!
     祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
    
    
     
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
     we insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.
     我们坚持平等互利,互通有无的原则。
    
     we stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.
     我们的外贸政策是一贯的。
    
     we have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign trade work.
     我们在外贸工作中采用了国际上的通用做法。
    
     we readjust our price according to the international markets.
     我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
    
     may i know what particular line yu are interested in this time?
     你们这次来主要想谈哪方面的生意呀?
    
     we are very much interested in your hardware.
     ]我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
    
     this is our inquiry, would you like to have a look?
     这是询价单,请您看一下。
    
     we hope that we can do substantial business with youy in this line.
     我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
    
     we’d like to know the abailability and the conditions of sale of this line.
     我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。
    
     have yu read our leaflet?
     我们的商品说明书您看了吧。
    
     could you tell me the article number of the product?
     请您把品号告诉我。
    
     we are in a position to accept a special order.
     我们可以接受特殊订单。
    
     will you please let us have an idea of your price?
     请您介绍一下您方的价格,好吗?
    
     our price is highly competitive.
     我方价格极有竞争性。
    
     this is our latest price list.
     这是我们的最新价格单。
    
     i’d like to have your lowest quotation c.i.f.san francisco.
     希望你们报一个c.i.f.旧金山的最低价。
    
     can you give us an indication of your price?
     请你们先提出一个估计价格吧!
    
    
     
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
关于我们 | 广告合作 | 服务条款 | 隐私声明 | 联系我们 | 网站地图
办公时尚版权所有 2000-2008 | 客服QQ:30703707 | 邮箱 xiangsiwo(@_@)126.Com((@_@)改为@)
互联网信息服务ICP备案 赣ICP备07002427号